More and more New Zealand businesses are offering their employees a workplace savings plan. A workplace savings plan can greatly benefit a business, as well as helping employees save for their retirement.
Workplace savings can:
- help to attract employees to your company
- encourage staff loyalty
- help to increase productivity and motivation
Benefits for employees:
- enhanced retirement savings through lower fees
- automatic saving to help them achieve their retirement goals
- tax advantages for high-earning employees
- the opportunity to continue saving after they leave the company
Click here to read information about AMP's New Zealand Retirement Trust (NZRT)
To obtain your New Zealand Retirement Trust user ID and password, please contact AMP on 0800 808 267.
Click here to log into your NZRT account.