Personal protection is about protecting you and your family financially if you or a family member dies, has a serious accident or suffers an illness that impacts your family’s living standard.
It also protects the things around you – your house, your car and everything in your home that makes it uniquely yours.
From 1 July this year, the government introduced new tax rules that could mean the cost of life insurance becomes more expensive for some Kiwis.
To find if AMP Level Life Cover is right for you, Contact us today.
Secure your family’s future
Life Cover is all about providing financial protection for your family should you die. As you become older your insurance needs change. Getting married, buying a new home or starting a family all come with additional financial responsibilities. With Life Cover, you can protect the lifestyle you and your family have worked hard to build.
Level Life Cover gives you certainty** of paying the same amount for your life cover for as long as you need it and helps to ensure that life cover is affordable later in life.
Level Life Cover – the right price for life
- Is the ability to budget important to you?
- Do you have long-term debts or commitments?
- Do you need life cover past your 60s and into your 70s and 80s?
- Are you worried about how much life cover will cost when you’re older?
- Is it important to you to be able to leave money for your partner?
- Is it important to you to create a legacy for your children?
If you have answered ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, AMP’s Level Life Cover could be right for you.
*Eligible covers are for 10 years, or up to age 65, 70, 80, 85 or 100. See below for full prize draw terms and conditions.
**Level premiums are not guaranteed and may change in some circumstances.